Introduced in 2015, the Express Entry program is the fastest immigration pathway for the skilled immigrants to apply for the Canada PR Visa. It manages the profiles of the immigrants who have registered under Canada’s three major skilled economic immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Class: For Skilled immigrants with foreign work experience who wants to immigrate to Canada permanently
- Federal Skilled Trades Class: For Skilled workers who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade
- Canadian Experience Class: For skilled who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents
Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC) as mentioned allows the foreign immigrants to apply for Canada PR Visa. An ideal application under an express entry program takes around 6 to 8 months to get processed.
What are the minimum requirements for Canada PR Visa through the Federal Skilled Worker Program?
- Must have a minimum of one year of full-time continuous work experience in an occupation that is categorized under National Occupation Classification (NOC) skill type 0, A or B.
- Under language proficiency, the candidate is required to have minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all four abilities: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing
- Must have an ECA (Education Classification Assessment) to show that the education pursued is equal to a completed certificate, diploma or degree from a Canadian secondary institution (High School) or post-secondary institution
- Must show proof funds to support themselves and any accompanying family members
- Must be admissible to Canada
- Must clear the 67 points eligibility system
What is Express Profile?
Once the candidate is able to meet the all minimum requirements, they are allowed to create their express profile in the express entry program. Express profile contains all the information of the candidate that includes age, education qualification, and language examination score.
After creating the express profile, it is submitted into the express pool with the profiles of the other registered candidates under the express entry program.
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)
The express entry uses a ranking system to rank the profiles in the express pool – Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). CRS awards point to the express profiles of the candidates based on the following factors:
- Core Human Capital Factors (Age, Language Proficiency, Educational level, and Work Experience)
- Spouse/Common-law Partner Factors( Educational Level, Work Experience and Language Proficiency)
- Skill Transferability Factors
- Bonus Points (Sibling in Canada, French Proficiency, Arranged Employment, Provincial Nomination)
After the express profiles are ranked in the express pool, they are issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA) through frequently held express draws.
What is Express Draws for Canada PR Visa?
Express Draws are held by the Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to issue ITAs to the express profiles that are able to meet the minimum CRS score requirement. Once the candidate gets an ITA, they are able to submit their application with the required set of documents to the IRCC for Canada PR Visa.
Call the Best Immigration Consultant – Nationwide Visas @ 92-92-92-92-81 To know more about Canada Immigration
More Relevant Pages to Visit: