Getting a Canada PR Visa is the best way to move to the country of Canada. For immigrants who are looking to immigrate to Canada and want to reside & work there on a permanent basis, Canada PR Visa allows them to do the same.
What is Canada PR Visa?
Canada PR Visa is a type of visa that allows its holder to live, study or work anywhere in Canada on a permanent basis for the duration of five years. Permanent Resident has all the same rights as of a Canadian citizen except only two rights:
- Right to Vote
- Right to apply for job that requires a high-security clearance
What are the benefits of Canada PR Visa?
Permanent residents of Canada have the right to:
- Get most of the social benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage
- Live, work or study anywhere in Canada
- Apply for Canadian citizenship after spending a certain amount of time in Canada
- Protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
How to apply for Canada PR Visa?
Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) gives the foreign immigrants more than immigration pathways to apply for Canada PR Visa in order to become a permanent resident:
- Various family sponsorship programs, that allows the Canadian permanent residents to sponsor their spouse or close family members for Canada PR Visa
- Immigrants who have work or study experience in Canada are eligible to apply under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) to apply for Canada PR Visa
- Skilled Immigrants can apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Immigrants with trade experience can apply under the Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Province in Canada can also nominate immigrants for PR status through Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Businessmen and certain individuals who are able to meet specific criteria may be eligible under Business and investor programs
- Province of Quebec nominate immigrants for Permanent resident status under its skilled worker (Quebec Skilled Worker Program) and Quebec Experience Programs
- Atlantic provinces also have an immigration pilot program – Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP) to select potential immigrants for PR status
How to calculate Canada PR Visa points?
Candidates are required to score a minimum of 67 points out of 100 to be eligible for Canada Permanent Resident Visa. In case the candidate is applying with their spouse or common-law partner, their points will also be taken into consideration.
These Canada PR Visa points are awarded based on the following factors:
- Age (Maximum 12 points)
- Education (Maximum 25 points)
- Work Experience (Maximum 15 points)
- Language Skills (Maximum 28 points)
- Adaptability (Maximum 10 points)
- Arranged Employment (Maximum 10 points)
What are the fees to apply for Canada PR Visa?
Following is the breakdown of the fees to apply for Canada PR Visa from India:
- IELTS exam: INR 13,250
- WES ECA (Education Credential Assessment): CAD 227
- Application fee per adult (post-ITA): CAD 550
- Application fee per child (post-ITA): CAD 150
- Medical Test: CAD 100 (approximately)
- Biometric per person: CAD 85
- Right of permanent residence (Post approval of Permanent Residency): CAD 490
Other than the above-mentioned fees, applicants are required to show proof of funds to prove that they will be able to support themselves and their accompanying family members for their move to Canada. These settlement funds required are as follows:
Number of Family Members
|Amount Required (In-CAD)|
|Each additional family member||
To know more about the Canada Immigration and maximize your chances of moving to Canada, Call the best immigration consultant – Nationwide Visas @ 92-92-92-92-81
Manitoba PNP Important Links