Is your profession a high in-demand profession in Canada? Find out!
The Canada Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) Occupation lists are designed to select the suitable individuals for the provinces for nomination in order to meet the labour market demand of the specific province.
For the nomination, the province can either select the candidate from the Express Entry pool based on their skills, experience etc. and after carefully assessing their application or the candidates also have the option to apply to the province directly for selection for the nomination.
Why is the Canada Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) Occupation list important?
The use of Canada Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) Occupation lists is for selection of candidates and the basic idea of selection is that if your occupation is in the National Occupational Classification(NOC) list at skill type 0, A or B then you are eligible to apply to that province for the nomination.
This Canada Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) Occupation lists can change as per the demands and requirements of the province and they can be altered without any notice to the candidates. Thus, it is the duty of the candidate to be updated with the latest rules and changes at all the times. Recently, Saskatchewan removed two occupations from the Occupation in demand list and stated a list of 12 occupations for which the license will not be required by the candidate. For all this information a good and reliable immigration service can help the candidate immensely.
What are some of the popular provinces and their occupations in demand?
In the following section of the article, we will provide some of the popular provinces in Canada and few of the occupation from the Canada Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) Occupation lists which are in demand in Canada.
The Provincial Nominee Program(PNP)s are –
In the next five years the following professions are supposed to witness a boom period in Saskatchewan
- NOC 2154 – Land Surveyor
- NOC 3111 – Psychiatrists
- NOC 3215 -Medical RadiationTechnologists
- NOC 3234 – Paramedics
- NOC 4151 – Psychologists
- NOC 4212 – Social and community service workers
- NOC 4214 – Early childhood educators and Assistants
- NOC 3211 – Medical LaboratoryTechnologists
- NOC 6331 – Meat cutters
- NOC 7210 – Contractors and Supervisors
In the year 2018, the province of British Columbia will provide prolific job opportunities to the following occupations.
- NOC 0621 – Retailer and Wholesaler Trade manager
- NOC 0121 – Insurance, Real estate and Financial Brokers managers
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 0711 – Construction managers
- NOC 0601 – Corporate Sales managers
- NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
- NOC 0111 – Financial managers
- NOC 0013 – Senior managers, financial communicators & other business services
- NOC 0213 – Computer and Information managers
- NOC 0714 – Facility Operation & Maintenance Managers
- NOC 0015 – Senior managers – trade, Broadcasting & Other.
Some of the flourishing occupation of the year 2018 in Ontario are listed below:
- NOC 0131 – Telecommunication Carrier managers
- NOC 0213 – Computer and Information Systems managers
- NOC 2133 – Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- NOC 2147 – Computer Engineers (except Software Engineers and design)
- NOC 2171 – Information System Analysts and Consultants.
- NOC 2172 – Database Analysts and Data Administrators
- NOC 2173 – Software Engineers and Designers
These are just few professions and some of the in-demand occupations of the provinces, which are listed in the section above. You can contact the experts at Nationwide Immigration Services in order to elaborate and understand what are the other in-demand occupations in other provinces of Canada like in Nova Scotia, Manitoba, or in Alberta.
Nationwide Immigration Services helps the candidates select the correct National Occupational Classification(NOC) category and immigrate to Canada through the best Provincial Nominee Program(PNP) which best suits the skills and capabilities of the candidate. We provide our clients with personalised counselling to help them immigrate without any hassle with free IELTS guidance and job consultancy. To book a session with the experts, you can call us at 011- 461 -77777 or you can also write to us at email@example.com